Aug 1, 2011

Salam Ramadhan!

Well, today is the first day of Ramadhan.  So far, so good, Alhamdulillah. 

Widya was not feeling too good, so I brought her to see the doctor.  Just a slight inflammation of the throat.  Nadyn on the other hand is fine but only managed to fast until about 4pm.  It is ok I guess since it is only the first day.  I encouraged her to fast till the end for tomorrow onwards.  She said "Ok Mummy.  I will try my best!".  Let's see tomorrow.

Made theese orange-black coconut blossoms on Saturday.  I have never used black before and it was not so easy to get the color.  Tried a few shops and they were all out of stock.  Finally, got it from a shop in Kallang.  So happy!  Anyway, thanks a lot Trisyal for the order.  Hope all of you had fun at the birthday gathering.




Was just talking to someone on the phone and we had quite an interesting conversation.  Simple, but interesting to me.  Hope I managed to enlighten her with some little things.  And I am sure I can learn some sewing tricks from her too!  It's going to be a good Ramadhan for me, InsyaAllah..



No comments:

Post a Comment