Sep 8, 2011

Hari Raya...the many happy faces.

Well, I have sort of finished with the hari raya visiting....at least the close relatives..I hope.  There may be 1 or 2 more "Open House" to attend and I guess, that's about it.  My family's celebration is usually very simple, short and sweet. 

Baked some kek lapis for people who wanted to serve them at their homes  during the open house.  Other than that, I have not baked anything else or anything new.  There are some new recipes to try and I hope I am able to do it soon.

Here are some pictures taken over the past few days.  Did not really take much as I was busy mingling with everyone. 






Some of Widya's friends came over too.  They were all soooo happy!




Have a good week and enjoy the rest of your eid celebrations!




No comments:

Post a Comment