Nov 18, 2011

A wonderfully simple pudding..

Last Saturday, my brother invited us to his house for lunch.  They were having Asam Pedas Ikan Keli...who can resist that!  I wanted to bring a light and cooling dessert.  Agar-agar Gudir came to my mind since it was nice and easy.  But the gula kelapa that I have in stock is not very tasty.  It's a little bitter and has sediments.  I hate having to boil it and then sieve or filter for any residue.  And so I browsed through some food blogs and found this simple yet yummy recipe from Hana's blog.  I found the same recipe here at Easybakes.   Yat makes beautiful and very pretty jellos and puddings.  I love flipping through her blog.






You have to work quickly when scooping the mixture to make the marbling effect.  The pudding mixture hardens quite fast.  Just take a look at my last layer on top.  It's not smooth at all.  I can get a little clumsy when it comes to the tiny details.  Anyway, once chilled in the refrigerator, it is so cool and yummy!  Thanks to the lovely ladies for sharing the recipe!





My brother has got a new coffee machine.  Here, the girls are attentively watching their Om make my Macchiato.  It's delicious and the smell of the coffee brewing...it's just so invigorating!  I sure enjoyed my cuppa!  Hhmmmmmm...I think I'll make myself a cup of coffee now. 

Have a good weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment