Mar 25, 2011

A bright sun shiny day


The sky is so clear and blue today.  So bright and beautiful.  I do not fancy the warm and humid weather though, but I dig the view and scenery.  I am indeed blessed to be able to witness the greatness of God....Alhamdulillah...

Eventhough the day was bright, my routine was uneventful.  Had a few chores to do but I only managed to clear 2 out of the 4 that I originally had!  Lunch for me was the leftover from dinner last night.  I love it when the girls and the husband are not home for lunch as I  do not have to prepare anything.  For dinner, the husband requested for Fried Rice and some fried chicken.  Today's a "fried" day for us!

My intention was to write more of what's on my mind but the little girl is calling for me.  The system seems to be a little slow too tonight.  Oh yes.  The episode of American Idol tonight got me a little distracted too...hahahaha...excuses, excuses....  Nite Nite to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment